Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Brain cells create ideas. Stress kills brain cells. Stress is not a good idea.Richard Saunders
あね (romaji ane)
- 姉: elder sister, mostly of speaker's -(in a common, used)
- (Humble): Used to refer to one's own older sister when talking to someone else.
- One's older brother's wife or older sister of one's spouse. Sister-in-law. 義姉
- 姐: see above. -(this kanji is sometimes used)
- お姉さん (おねえさん, onēsan): (Honorific): One's older sister. Used as term of address to one's own older sister, and to refer to other people's older sisters.
Elsewhere on the web