Visit the forum if you have a language query!
倭 (radical 9 人+8, 10 strokes, cangjie input 人竹木女 (OHDV), four-corner 22244)
- KangXi: page 109, character 6
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 796
- Dae Jaweon: page 232, character 4
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 179, character 8
- Unihan data for U+502D
倭 (Yale wo1)
- Sound (hangeul): 위, 왜 (< Middle Korean 와) (revised: wi, wae (< wa), McCune-Reischauer: wi, wae (< wa))
- Name (hangeul): 왜나라 (revised: wae nara, McCune-Reischauer: wae nara)
倭 (traditional and simplified, Pinyin wēi)
倭 (traditional and simplified, Pinyin wǒ)
- (archaic) describes a hairstyle for women that was popular during the Han Dynasty in which the hair was gathered up in a lopsided bun.
倭 (traditional and simplified, Pinyin wō)
- (archaic) Japanese people; Japan
Elsewhere on the web