Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.Henry Ford
See also 繩
縄 (radical 120 糸+9, 15 strokes, cangjie input 女火田中山 (VFWLU))
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 933, character 6
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 27729
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 5, page 3426, character 6
- Unihan data for U+7E04
縄 (common kanji)
縄 (hiragana なわ, romaji nawa)
- a rope; A flexible, heavy cord of tightly intertwined hemp or other fiber.
- The American Heritage's Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition copyright 1992 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from INSO Corporation. All rights reserved.
Elsewhere on the web