Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Most people ask for happiness on condition. Happiness can only be felt if you don't set any condition.Arthur Rubinstein
|Kanji in this term|
貴様 (hiragana きさま, romaji kisama)
- There are many forms of 'you' in Japanese and this form is a rude form. Also used between enemies. Usually said by a male Japanese when he is angry.
- A drilled superior addressing his grunt.
- Kisama wa sono ato de yasumareru no de wa to omotteiru no ka?
- Do you think you can rest after this?
- Talking to an enemy or a rival.
- Kisama wa ore wo taoseru to omou ka?
- Do you think you can defeat me?
Elsewhere on the web