Visit the forum if you have a language query!
饂 (radical 184 食+10, 19 strokes, cangjie input 人戈日月廿 (OIABT), 人戈田人廿 (OIWOT))
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1424, character 17
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 44339
- Dae Jaweon: page 1950, character 7
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 7, page 4467, character 17
- Unihan data for U+9942
- udon Japanese noodles
- This character is indigenous to Japan. It is not used in Chinese.
饂 (hangeul 온, revised on, McCune-Reischauer on, Yale on)
Elsewhere on the web