Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is not blind—it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.Rabbi J. Gordon
Of native Korean origin.
- 바람에 (barame) on the verge, by virtue, under the circumstances (of something)
- 바람벽 (barambyeok, “wall, enclosure”)
- 바라다 (barada, “to desire, expect, hope, want; (obsolete) rely”)
- 바라보다 (bara-boda, “to look out, look over”)
- 바라지다 (barajida, “to widen, open”)
- 바래다 (baraeda, “to see off, send off”)
- 바래주다 (baraejuda, “to see off, send off”)
- 바램 (baraem, “desire, expectation, hope”)
Elsewhere on the web