Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.Erich Fromm
See also ism
- the action or result of a verb
- a principle, belief or movement
- a form of prejudice or discrimination, either for or against a group
- the defining attribute of a person or thing
- a disorder
- autism (from autós, Greek for "self")
a principle, belief or movement
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
-ism n. [[Category:Template:lang:ro suffixes|ism]]
declension of -ism
Elsewhere on the web