Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I adore him… I have never been so happy. I have real love.Princess of Wales Diana
See also Appendix:Variations of "le"
- frequentative suffix; indicates repetition
- diminutive suffix, often a translation of a diminutive in another language.
- No longer productive in normal speech.
terms derived using -le (diminutive)
-le [[Category:Template:lang:ro suffixes|le]]
- (definite article) the
This is used for:
- Masculine nouns ending in -e (eg. fratele)
- Neuter nouns ending in -e (eg. numele)
- Feminine plural nouns (eg. amintirile)
- Neuter plural nouns (eg. visurile)
Elsewhere on the web