Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The only reason they come to see me is that I know that life is great—and they know I know it.Clark Gable
Adjective100 percent (not comparable)
- complete entire whole
- We are willing to provide 100 percent mortgages.
- He has a 100 percent record of success.
Adverb100 percent (not comparable)
- completely entirely wholly
- I can assure you the we are 100 percent with you in this matter.
- Many retailers are now offering 100 percent natural products.
Elsewhere on the web