Visit the forum if you have a language query!
A cursive variation of ᾱ or ᾱᾱ, the abbreviation of Greek ανα ana, used in recipes and prescriptions with the meaning "of each", and later extended to accounting. (Other explanations have that it is ā, an abbreviation of Latin ad "to", or French à "to".)
- At the rate of, per each: 7 @ $2 = $14 (that is, seven, at two dollars each, are fourteen dollars).
- In English, extended from "at the rate of" to simply "at": @ 20°C (at twenty degrees Celsius), @ 80 km/h (at eighty kph), etc.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The symbol used as a separator between a username and a domain name in an e-mail address ("at" the domain name).
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) (IRC) The prefix symbol that identifies a channel operator.
- at a rate of (so much each)
- 15 items @ $10
- The symbol is called "שטרודל" - Strudel because of its shape. Additional reference for this word in Wikipedia: 
- at a rate of
- 500 items at a rate of 5 yen
- (slang) remaining (stands for あと (ato), mostly used in MMORPG)
- @5 ko
- 5 items remaining
- @1 jikan de neru
- I'll go to bed in a hour
- The symbol is called "собака" (pronounced "sobaka", means "dog")
Elsewhere on the web