Visit the forum if you have a language query!
From the name of the Alabama people (Albaamaha in their own language).
- A state of the United States of America. (postal abbreviation AL) in the south-eastern United States with its capitol at Montgomery.
- The Alabama River, which runs through the state of Alabama.
- A Native American tribe originally from central Alabama.
- The language of the Alabama Nation.
- Category:Alabama language for words in Alabama
- Alabama people on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Alabama people
- Alabama language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Alabama language
- Ethnologue entry for Alabama, akz
Alabama f. [[Category:Template:lang:bs proper nouns|Alabama]]
Elsewhere on the web