Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be.Anna Strong
- A female given name.
- 1951 translation by Nevill Coghill of: 13?? Geoffrey Chaucer: Canterbury Tales: The Wife of Bath's Prologue:
- He came up close and kneeling gently down
- He said, "My love, my dearest Alison,
- So help me God, I never again will hit
- You, love; and if I did, you asked for it.
Elsewhere on the web