Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
When one is happy there is no time to be fatigued; being happy engrosses the whole attention.Edward Frederic Benson
See also ally
- A diminutive of the female given names Alison, Alice and Alexandra.
- A diminutive of the male given name Alfred or of other names beginning with Al-.
- 1880 Alfred Tennyson: To Alfred Tennyson, My Grandson:
- Golden-hair'd Ally whose name is one with mine,
- Crazy with laughter and babble and earth's new wine
Elsewhere on the web