Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another.Gottfried Wilhelm Von Leibniz
- (taxonomy) A taxonomic genus within the family Ericaceae — (sub)shrubs having leathery leaves and small flowers.
- (Greek mythology) The daughter of Cepheus and Cassiopeia, king and queen of Eritrea, rescued from her sacrifice to a sea monster by Perseus who married her; mother of Perseus, ancient king of Persia.
- (astronomy) An autumn constellation of the northern sky representing the "Chained Lady" Andromeda from Greek myth. The constellation lies between Pisces and Cassiopeia.
- (astronomy) The nearest spiral galaxy to the Milky Way; M31.
mythical daughter of Cepheus
- (Greek mythology) Andromeda
- (astronomy) The constellation Andromeda.
- (astronomy) The Andromeda Galaxy.
Declension of Andromeda
Elsewhere on the web