Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them.Harold J. Smith
AdjectiveArabic (not comparable)
of, from, or pertaining to Arab countries or cultural behaviour
- A major Semitic language originating from the Arabian peninsula, and now spoken natively (in various spoken dialects, all sharing a single highly conservative standardized literary form) throughout large sections of the Middle East and North Africa.
- The Aramaic-derived alphabet used to write the Arabic, Persian, Pashto, Urdu, and Uyghur languages, among others.
- Category:Arabic language for words in Arabic
- Arabic edition of Wiktionary
- Arabic language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Arabic language
- Appendix:Arabic script
- ISO 639-1 code ar, ISO 639-3 code ara (SIL)
- Ethnologue entry for Arabic macrolanguage, ara It's a family or related languages. The individual ones are:
Elsewhere on the web