Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.Josh Billings
AdjectiveAragonese (not comparable)
- Of, from, or pertaining to Aragon, the Aragonese people or the Aragonese language.
- A person from Aragon.
- The language of Aragon, nowadays only spoken as a mother tongue by a few thousand people in some valleys of the Pyrenees.
- The Spanish language spoken in Aragon when influenced by Aragonese traits.
the language of Aragon
- Category:Aragonese language for words in Aragonese
- Aragonese language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Aragonese language
- Aragonese edition of Wiktionary
- ISO 639-1 code an, ISO 639-3 code arg (SIL)
- Ethnologue entry for Aragonese, arg
Elsewhere on the web