Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.Henry Ford
See also asian
- A person from Asia.
- (UK), (British Africa), A person who originates from the Indian subcontinent, sometimes including East and Southeast Asia.
- (US), (Australia), (Canada), A person who originates from the Indian subcontinent, East and Southeast Asia, sometimes excluding the Indian Subcontinent.
- A domestic cat breed, see Wikipedia
- (person from Asia):
- (person from the Indian subcontinent): Indian (loosely)
- (person from the Indian subcontinent): Pakistani (loosely)
- (person from the Indian subcontinent): Bangladeshi (loosely)
- (person from east Asia): Oriental, East Asian
person from Asia
person from or descended from people from the Indian sub-continent
person from or descended from people from east Asia
- Of, relating to or from Asia.
of, relating to or from Asia
Elsewhere on the web