Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- 1 English
- 2 Danish
- 3 Finnish
- 4 French
- 5 German
- 6 Norwegian
- 7 Swedish
- A male given name of biblical origin.
- (Biblical) The youngest of the sons of Jacob and Rachel.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A US$100 bill, which features a portrait of Benjamin Franklin. Often used in the plural form to indicate money:
- 1611, King James Version of the Bible (Authorized Version), Genesis 35:18:
- And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name Benoni: but his father called him Benjamin.
- 1908 George Bernard Shaw: Getting Married:
- What about the youngest child - the Benjamin - the child of its parents' mature strength and charity, always better treated than the unfortunate eldest children of their youthful ignorance and wilfulness?
- (Biblical) Benjamin.
Declension of Benjamin
Benjamin [[Category:Template:lang:de proper nouns|Benjamin]]
Elsewhere on the web