Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To be in love is merely to be in a perpetual state of anesthesia.H. L. Mencken
See also bible
AdjectiveBible (not comparable)
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Biblical
- Since Bible times, Israel has had many enemies.
- The Christian holy book.
- The Jewish holy book that was largely incorporated into the Christian Bible.
- The analogous holy book of another religion.
- A specific version, edition, translation, or copy of any of the above.
- (Christian holy book): Christian Bible, Holy Bible, Good Book
- (Jewish holy book): Tanakh, Tanach, Jewish Bible, Hebrew Bible, (loosely) Old Testament
- (other holy book): bible
- (specific version or copy): bible
- Bible basher
- Bible bashing
- Bible belt
- Bible scholar
- Bible story
- Bible study
- Bible thumper
- King James Bible
Christian holy book
Elsewhere on the web