Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Can't nothing make your life work if you ain't the architect.Terry McMillan
- an English surname common in Shropshire and the West Midlands area of central England.
- a town in northern Sweden.
- IPA: [ˈboːdn̩]
Boden m (plural same, or Böden)
- (uncountable) ground, soil.
- (uncountable) sea bottom. (typically called Meeresboden)
- (countable) any defined type of soil.
- (countable) floor.
- (countable) attic, garret, loft.
- (countable) colloquial: Flooring, floor cover; often used in this sense in compound nouns: Teppichboden, Parkettboden
Elsewhere on the web