Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when you only have one.Alain Chartier
- "ditch" or "mire", from the old Irish word broth;
- "muddy place", from the Gaelic word brothach;
- "a point", "a spot", or "level piece of land", from the Gaelic word Brodha;
- or originated from the Pict name Brude, Bruid or Bridei from King Bridei of the Picts.
- A surname.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Elsewhere on the web