Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I love a hand that meets my own with a grasp that causes some sensation.Samuel Osgood
See also buddha
- buddha (senses 2 and 3 only)
- Rhymes: -ʊdə
Buddha (plural: Buddhas)
- Shakyamuni Buddha, Indian spiritual and philosophical teacher and founder of Buddhism; Siddhartha Gautama.
- Any of the other Buddhas named in Buddhist scriptures.
- An enlightened or awakened sentient being.
- A statue or image of any Buddha.
Elsewhere on the web