Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Category:Finnish passive present participles
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I adore him… I have never been so happy. I have real love.Princess of Wales Diana
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Xx Yy Zz Åå Ää Öö|
The Finnish passive present participles have three meanings:
- 1: something that is being or is usually done
- 2: something that can be done: ajaa (to drive) → ajettava (drivable).
- 3: something that has to be done
- Minun on ajettava (I have to/must drive).
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Finnish passive present participle forms (71 P)
Entries in category “Finnish passive present participles”
The following 123 pages are in this category, out of 123 total.