Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Category:Greek conjugation templates
The category of modern Greek conjugation templates. Intended to produce conjugation tables for verbs
Active verb templates generally take the same six arguments, except for irregular verbs. They are:
- the stem of the first person singular past imperfective
- the stem of the first person plural past imperfective
- the stem of the second person singular imperfective imperative
- the stem of the first person singular past perfective
- the stem of the first person plural past perfective
- the stem of the past participle
In some cases one or more of these arguments may be the same as another, for the same template. For the sake of uniformity, the redundancy was overlooked.
Passive verb templates are still under construction.
- Main article: Dictionary:Greek inflection templates
Entries in category “Greek conjugation templates”
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.