Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love laughs at locksmiths.Proverb
Cheyenne (plural: Cheyenne or Cheyennes)
- A member of the Cheyenne tribe.
- A western member of the Algonquian branch of the Algic language family. Cheyenne is spoken in Oklahoma and on the Northern Cheyenne Indian Reservation in Montana. There are currently (2005) approximately 1,200 Cheyenne-speakers in Montana and 500 in Oklahoma.
- The capital of the State of Wyoming.
- A female given name, A male given name of modern American usage.
Cheyenne people or language
- Ethnologue entry for Cheyenne, chy
- Cheyenne Dictionary
- Cheyenne Language Web Site
- Wikipedia Cheyenne language edition
Elsewhere on the web