Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Self-will so ardent and active that it will break a world to pieces to make a stool to sit on.Richard Cecil
Citations of pomo
- 1996, Peter Ludlow, High Noon on the Electronic Frontier: Conceptual Issues in Cyberspace, page xvii
- In case you were wondering, I haven't gone pomo, and there is an explanations ... It either reeks of half-learned post-modern cant, or is a dense thicket of bad sociology.
- 1998, Arthur Asa Berger, The Postmodern Presence: Readings on Postmodernism in American Culture and ..., page 55
- From pomo to nomo: A time line / The Late Postmodern Era, like the vertebrate, didn't just happen; it evolved.
- no date, Foundation for Cultural Review, The New Criterion, volume 20, page 2
- As usual, Duke University's senior pomo Marxist Fredric Jameson provided a