Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The ideas of economists and political philosophers, both when they are right and when they are wrong, are more powerful than is commonly understood. Indeed the world is ruled by little else. Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist.John Maynard Keynes
- Of or pertaining to the Copts of Egypt.
- Of or pertaining to the Coptic Orthodox Church.
- Of or pertaining to the Coptic language.
- Copt on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Copt
- Coptic language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Coptic language
- Ethnologue entry for Coptic, cop
Elsewhere on the web