Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- 1 English
- 2 Czech
- 3 Danish
- 4 Finnish
- 5 French
- 6 German
- 7 Latin
- 8 Norwegian
- 9 Slovak
- 10 Spanish
- 11 Swedish
- The book in the Old Testament of the Bible.
- (Biblical) The prophet whose story is told in the Book of Daniel.
- A male given name in regular use since the Middle Ages and recently quite popular.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1)A female given name.
- A surname.
- A location in the state of Wyoming in the United States (Zip Code: 83115). (From the U.S. Census Bureau 1990)
- 1611, King James Version of the Bible (Authorized Version): Daniel 6: 16:
- Then the king commanded, and they brought Daniel, and cast him into the den of lions. Now the king spake and said unto Daniel, Thy God whom thou servest continually, he will deliver thee.
- ~1594 William Shakespeare: The Merchant of Venice: Act IV, Scene I:
- A Daniel come to judgment! yea, a Daniel!
- O wise young judge, how do I honour thee!
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Declension of Daniel
Daniel [[Category:Template:lang:de proper nouns|Daniel]]
- feminine given name: Daniela
- (Biblical) Daniel.
Third declension (3).
From Hebrew דניאל
- Daniel m., Danielovia or Danieli pl.
- Daniel stem
- declension pattern chlap
Elsewhere on the web