Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.Victor Hugo
- The language of the Australian aboriginal people who lived in the area of what is now Sydney from the southern shore of Port Jackson south to Botany Bay and as far inland as what is now Camden and Penrith. Closely related to Dhurga and Thurawal.
- Sydney Language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Sydney Language
- Ethnologue entry for Dhurga, dhu
- Ethnologue entry for Thurawal, tbh
- R. M. W. Dixon, Australian Aboriginal Words, Oxford University Press, 1990, ISBN 0-19-553099-3, page 25.
Elsewhere on the web