Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
But I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things.Vincent Van Gogh
- To request a definition for an English word, go to Dictionary:Requested entries:English and put it in the appropriate section.
- To request a word in another language, go to Category:Requested entries by language or this automatically generated list and find the right page (or replace "English" by the appropriate language name in the above link). If the page for the language does not exist yet, you can either create it yourself or put up a request for it at Dictionary:Tea room.
- To request a word in a language you don't know, insert it at Dictionary:Requested entries:Unknown language (Latin script), (Arabic script), or (CJK script).
- If you are looking for a specific word and know what it means, but just don't know the word itself, you can consult the Tea Room.
- Special:Wantedpages (missing pages already linked to from other pages) This page is not currently being updated
- User:Robert Ullmann/Missing this lists words used in the wiktionary, including links, that are not defined.
- Dictionary:Collaboration of the week
- Dictionary:Translation requests
- Dictionary:Tea room (for discussion of specific words)