Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Live as you would have wished to live when you come to die.Gellert
- A region in northwestern Greece and southern Albania (known as Northern Epirus). It contains Arta, Ioannina, Preveza and Thesprotia.
- A larger historical kingdom based there, widely extended by the proverbial king Pyrrhus
- One of the 13 peripheries of modern Greece
region; historical kingdom
one of the 13 peripheries
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Central Greece
- Central Macedonia
- East Macedonia and Thrace
- Ionian Islands
- North Aegean
- South Aegean
- West Greece
- West Macedonia
- Epirus (one of the 13 peripheries of Greece)
Elsewhere on the web