Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
And you are to love those who are your aliens for you yourselves were aliens in Egypt. [Deuteronomy 10:19]Bible
See also estonian
AdjectiveWikipedia Estonian (not comparable)
- Of, from, or pertaining to the country of Estonia, its people or their language.
- A person from Estonia or someone descended from such people.
- The official language of Estonia.
- EN-ET dictionary
- Estonian-English-Estonian dictionary
- English-Estonian dictionary
- ISO 639-1 code et, ISO 639-3 code est (SIL)
- Ethnologue entry for Estonian, est
Elsewhere on the web