Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. [I Corinthians]Bible
See also Appendix:Variations of "f"
- (chemistry) Symbol for fluorine.
- (metrology) Symbol for farad.
- (computing) Hexadecimal symbol for 15.
- (biochemistry) IUPAC 1-letter abbreviation for phenylalanine
- The sixth letter of the English alphabet, preceded by E and followed by G.
- A failing grade in a class or course. The next best grade is a D. Some institutions issue Es instead of Fs.
- American Library Association Abbreviation for folio-sized books, over 30 cm in height.
- IPA: /fe/, /ef/
F (capital, lowercase f)
- The eighth letter of the Romanian alphabet representing the phoneme /f/. Preceded by E and followed by G.
Elsewhere on the web