Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.Bruce Lee
See also Appendix:Variations of "id"
- Alternate forms: id, CDXCIX, cdxcix
- Previous: IID (four hundred and ninety-eight, 498)
- Next: D (five hundred, 500)
- Identification or identity documentation, such as in ID card.
- Idaho, a state of the United States of America.
- Intelligent Design (creation theory)
- Indonesia, a member state of the United Nations.
to ID (ID’ed, ID’d, ID’ing, ID’s)
- (transitive) To identify (an object, etc.).
- (transitive) To request to see a person’s identification for proof of identity or age.
- The bartender will have to ID you before serving you a drink.
Elsewhere on the web