Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible—it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.Barbara De Angelis
See also Issachâr
- (Biblical) Ninth son of Jacob, by his wife Leah.
- (Biblical) One of the Israelite tribes, descended from Issachar.
- A male given name
- 1611 — King James Version of the Bible, Genesis 35:22b-26
- Now the sons of Jacob were twelve: 23 The sons of Leah; Reuben, Jacob's firstborn, and Simeon, and Levi, and Judah, and Issachar, and Zebulun: 24 The sons of Rachel; Joseph, and Benjamin: 25 And the sons of Bilhah, Rachel's handmaid; Dan, and Naphtali: 26 And the sons of Zilpah, Leah's handmaid; Gad, and Asher: these are the sons of Jacob, which were born to him in Padan-aram.
- 1611 — King James Version of the Bible, Joshua 21:28
- And out of the tribe of Issachar, Kishon with her suburbs, Dabareh with her suburbs,
one of the Israelite tribes
male given name
Elsewhere on the web