Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss.Thomas Carlyle
J (uppercase, lowercase j)
- The tenth letter of the English alphabet.
- (slang) A term for a marijuana cigarette ('joint').
- I stepped outside to smoke myself a J. — Paul Simon, from the song "Late in the Evening"
- (law) Judge or justice, used after a name (plural JJ).
- 1990: O'Loughlin J — Peabody v Commissioner of Taxation, Federal Court of Australia report 
- As a prefix, Japanese (J-pop, J-rock, etc.).
- Classical: IPA: /j/
- IPA: /ʒe/
J (capital, lowercase j)
- The thirteenth letter of the Romanian alphabet representing the phoneme /ʒ/. Preceded by Î and followed by K.
Elsewhere on the web