Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble, how hopeless the outlook, how muddled the tangle, how great the mistake. A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all.Emmet Fox
See also k
- (chemistry) Symbol for potassium.
- Symbol for kelvin, the SI unit of thermodynamic temperature.
- (baseball) The statistic for strikeouts.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The symbol for one thousand units of currency.
- (biochemistry) IUPAC 1-letter abbreviation for lysine
K (uppercase, lowercase k)
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) kindergarten
- Example: "K-8" is Kindergarten through eighth grade
- (computing, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) 1,024.
- A single character message used as an acknowledgement (ACK), meaning "previous message received and understood."
- In morse code K means "go ahead" or "over" as a procedural signal.
- (baseball) Strikeouts.
- IPA: /ka/
K (capital, lowercase k)
- The fourteenth letter of the Romanian alphabet, mostly used in foreign words to represent the phoneme /k/. Preceded by J and followed by L.
Elsewhere on the web