Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.Louise L. Hay
- A male given name, originally used in Scotland, popular in all English-speaking countries in the 20th century.
- 1825 Sir Walter Scott: The Talisman. Chapter III:
- Know, however, that among the soldiers of the Cross I am called Kenneth - Kenneth of the Couching Leopard; at home I have other titles, but they would sound harsh in an Eastern ear.
- 1998 Barbara Vine ( Ruth Rendell ): The Chimney Sweeper's Boy. ISBN 0670879274 page 166:
- "The other one , his name was Kenneth, was born in February nineteen twenty-one."
- "All these Kens," she said.
- "As you say. It must have been the sexy name. These days Kens are all Chinese cooks. - - -
- ^ Patrick Hanks and Flavia Hodges: A Concise Dictionary of First Names. Oxford University Press 2001.
Elsewhere on the web