Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple. Whether you are willing to do it, that's another matter.Peter F. Drucker
- Khmelnytsky, Khmel’nyts’ky, Khmelnytskyy, Khmel’nyts’kyy
- Khmelnitskiy, Khmel’nitskiy, Khmelnitsky, Khmel’nitsky
- Hyphenation: Khmel‧nyts‧kyi
- A city on the Dnieper in Ukraine, administrative centre of Dnipropetrovsk province (oblast).
- Khmelnytskyi province (oblast), in south-eastern Ukraine.
- Bohdan Khmelnytsky (c. 1595–1657), a Ukrainian Cossack hetman who led an uprising against the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and signed the Treaty of Pereyaslav with Czar Alexis I of Russia.
- (city): Proskuriv, Proskurov (historical)
- (province): Khmelnytskyi Oblast
- (province): Proskuriv Oblast (historical)
Elsewhere on the web