Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is a means of extracting fiction.Robert Stone
- Said to derive from the surname of Wilbur Clingan, who served with Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry in the Los Angeles Police Department.
- (Star Trek, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Member of an alien warrior race in the Star Trek universe, depicted as having distinctive forehead ridges and a culture based on strict observance of honour, loyalty, and combat.
- (Star Trek, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Language spoken by members of that race during Star Trek movies and episodes.
member of an alien warrior race in the Star Trek universe
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Klingon Language Institute
- (former) Klingon Wikipedia
- Linguist List entry for Klingon, code tlh
Elsewhere on the web