Visit the forum if you have a language query!
|| Next: |
|Wikipedia has an article about Leo.|
- 1 English
- 2 Danish
- 3 Finnish
- 4 German
- 5 Norwegian
- 6 Spanish
- 7 Swedish
Latin leo "lion".
- Someone with a Leo star sign
Leo (symbol ♌)
- A male given name, borne by numerous saints and 13 popes.
- (astronomy): One of the twelve constellations of the zodiac, shaped approximately like a lion and containing the bright star Regulus.
- (astrology): The zodiac sign for the Lion, covering July 23–August 22.
- (astrological sign): Aquarius
- 1953 L. P. Hartley, The Go-Between, Hamish Hamilton, 1974, page 49-50
- "Yes. You see, I was born under the sign of Leo, though it's not my real name."
- "What is your real name?"
- I saw Marcus looking at me, but I couldn't refuse to tell her.
- "It's Lionel. But don't tell anyone."
- "Why not?"
- "Because it's rather a fancy name."
Leo (stem Leo-*)
Leo [[Category:Template:lang:de proper nouns|Leo]]
Elsewhere on the web