Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is a chain of love as nature is a chain of life.Truman Capote
- (uncountable) An Iroquoian language spoken by a North American indigenous people, the easternmost of the Iroquois Five Nations.
- (countable) A hairstyle where both sides are shaved, with the hair along the crest of the head kept long and usually styled so as to stand straight up.
- (UK/Australia hairstyle): Mohican, Mowie
Hairstyle with shaved sides and long centre
- Wikipedia article on the Mohawk Nation
- Wikipedia article on the Mohawk language
- Wikipedia article on the Mohawk hairstyle
- Mohawk–English Dictionary: from Webster’s Dictionary — the Rosetta Edition.
Elsewhere on the web