Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end.Benjamin Disraeli
- (for nota bene) taken directly from Latin
NB or N.B.
- Nota bene; used in written English to introduce something to be noted.
- NB: Do not write below this line.
- (Canada) New Brunswick (Canadian province)
- North Bound
- (US)(aviation) prefix code for NASA research bomber plane designations
Nota bene; used in written English to introduce something to be noted
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Nouveau-Brunswick, a province of Canada
Elsewhere on the web