Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.John Lennon
- A city in northeastern England; properly Newcastle upon Tyne
- A city in New South Wales, Australia, situated at the mouth of the Hunter River.
- A town in Northern Ireland.
- A town located in Lincoln County, Maine.
- A village located in Dixon County, Nebraska.
- A town located in McClain County, Oklahoma.
- A town located in Young County, Texas.
- A town located in King County, Washington.
- A town located in Weston County, Wyoming.
- (Newcastle in northern England): Newcastle upon Tyne
Elsewhere on the web