Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Ideas lose themselves as quickly as quail, and one must wing them the minute they rise out of the grass, or they are gone.Thomas F. Kennedy
See also polish
- (UK) IPA: /ˈpəʊlɪʃ/, SAMPA: /"p@UlIS/
- (US) enPR: pōʹlĭsh, IPA: /ˈpoʊlɪʃ/, SAMPA: /"poUlIS/
- help, file
AdjectivePolish (not comparable)
- Of, from or native to Poland, or relating to the Polish language.
of Poland or its language
- The language spoken in Poland.
the language of Poland
- Polish - English Dictionary: from Webster's Dictionary - the Rosetta Edition.
- ISO 639-1 code po, ISO 639-3 code pol (SIL)
- Ethnologue entry for Polish, pol
Elsewhere on the web