Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.George Bernard Shaw
See also Appendix:Variations of "q"Wikipedia
- question or questions
- Q and A
- the supposed common source of the Gospels of Mark and Luke (from German Quelle, source)
- the Q factor in electronics
- (astronomy) quasar
- (sports) qualified
- (sports): DNQ
- The seventeenth letter of the English alphabet, preceded by P and followed by R.
- American Library Association Abbreviation for quarto, book size (25-30cm).
- The pseudonym of Sir Arthur Quiller-Couch
- Person or being of mysterious or uncertain nature, usually God-like. From Star Trek but may be found elsewhere.
- An annual gathering where church leaders and cultural influencers from the fields of business, politics, media, education, entertainment and the arts are exposed to the future of culture and the church’s responsibility to advance the common good in society. Q is an initiative of Fermi Project.
Elsewhere on the web