Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be.Anna Strong
AdjectiveQuebecois (not comparable)
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Of or pertaining to Quebec, or French Canada.
- Canadians have mixed views concerning whether the Quebecois people constitute a distinct nation.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Any inhabitant or native of the city or province of Quebec, esp. a French Canadian one.
- I am a proud Quebecois.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The dialect of French spoken in the Canadian province of Quebec.
- I don't speak French and English; I speak Quebecois et Joual
Elsewhere on the web