Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.Jawaharlal Nehru
See also Appendix:Variations of "r"
- (physics) roentgen (unit)
- (physics) resistance (in electricity)
- (genetics) IUPAC 1-letter abbreviation for any purine
- (biochemistry) IUPAC 1-letter abbreviation for arginine
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) Republican
- (film certification) restricted
- right (as opposed to left)
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) ring
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The statistic reporting the number of runs scored by a player
- IPA: /re/, /er/
R (capital, lowercase r)
- The twentieth letter of the Romanian alphabet representing the phoneme /r/. Preceded by P and followed by S.
Elsewhere on the web