Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is warfare.Seneca
-ûrd, /-ɜː(r)d/, /-3:(r)d/
- In non-rhotic accents, words ending in /-ɜːd/ are rhymes for words on this page. See -ɜːd for these words.
- For more rhymes, add d, ed, red, or 'd to some words at -ɜː(r).
- In accents with flapping, words ending in /-ɜː(r)t/ are also rhymes for words on this page.
- Hird (surname - see especially Thora Hird)
- Hurd (surname - see especially Douglas Hurd)