Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I love fools experiments. I am always making them.Charles Darwin
- (chemistry) symbol for sulfur / sulphur
- (metrology) symbol for siemens, a measure of electrical conductance.
- (metrology) symbol for spat.
- (metrology) symbol for svedberg (unit of sedimentation rate in ultracentrifugation).
- (biochemistry) IUPAC 1-letter abbreviation for serine
- The nineteenth letter of the English alphabet, preceded by R and followed by T.
- American Library Association Abbreviation for sextodecimo, a book size, 15-17.5 cm in height.
- IPA: /se/, /es/
S (capital, lowercase s)
- The twenty-first letter of the Romanian alphabet representing the phoneme /s/. Preceded by R and followed by Ş.
Elsewhere on the web